Shows how magical last year was.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shows how magical last year was.

They very well could be 0-4 A lot of things went perfectly last year.

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
    Yeah. After seeing the first four games of this season it's difficult to see how they won a Super Bowl. Just extremely happy they did.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Still early. Frustrating, but they'll still win the division at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Yeah. After seeing the first four games of this season it's difficult to see how they won a Super Bowl. Just extremely happy they did.
        IF IT WERE EXACTLY THE SAME TEAM I COULD SEE YOUR POINT, BUT IT'S NOT. TURN AROUND IN PERSONAL, COACHES, NOT SNEAKING UP ON ANYONE BECAUSE OF THE HARDWARE.

. EARLY YET, CAN STILL TURN IT AROUND, BUT MOVES NEED TO BE MADE.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I’m still so grateful. Losses like this fade quicker. Cuz we finally got one and can die happy

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            IF IT WERE EXACTLY THE SAME TEAM I COULD SEE YOUR POINT, BUT IT'S NOT. TURN AROUND IN PERSONAL, COACHES, NOT SNEAKING UP ON ANYONE BECAUSE OF THE HARDWARE.

. EARLY YET, CAN STILL TURN IT AROUND, BUT MOVES NEED TO BE MADE.
            I don't think the personnel changes are that big a deal. Coaching changes don't explain the defense. Not sneaking up on anyone is definitely a factor. There will be no easy games this season.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              I’m still so grateful. Losses like this fade quicker. Cuz we finally got one and can die happy
              I USED TO BE PISSED ALL WEEK. NOW I JUST ANAL-LIZE AND MOVE ON.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Something is just not clicking. They showed spurts of the team from last year for about 5 minutes at the end of the 2nd Quarter. Something always hinders the momentum (a sack, dropped pass, penalty).

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

100% agree. A loss like this would have ruined my week. We don’t have to look at everything though thinking will the ever win one.

Comment

100% agree. A loss like this would have ruined my week. We don’t have to look at everything though thinking will the ever win one.
                    Yeah, I was pissed-off and frustrated as hell afterwards but I went in the backyard with my grandsons and played with the dog. Finally winning the Lombardi definitely softens some of the blow from an excruciating loss like this one.

Comment

The last few weeks my daughter has had lacrosse at 4 so I have only been able to follow the ends of the games on my phone. Probably a blessing that I didn't have to actually watch yesterday. In past years, I would have been annoyed I was going to miss the end of the game and stressed out, glued to my phone. This year, hasn't been that big of a deal, win or lose.

I still care as much, but I think winning a super bowl alleviated some of the game to game mental grind haha.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                      X