Move Mills and bring Douglas in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move Mills and bring Douglas in

Move Mills to Safety he played there in college, bring Douglas in to corner. ....... Oh and ask for some refs that know the rules.....

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    Move Mills to Safety he played there in college, bring Douglas in to corner. ....... Oh and ask for some refs that know the rules.....
    I know someone mentioned too many moves and too many people learning new positions would be bad but it can't get worse.. Do it or just plain bench him for a game. Ps why the fuck we get this Hall guy from Chicago if he can't even beat out Graham wasn't he supposed to be pretty good?

Comment

What in the god's name makes you think Mills can play safety in the NFL. He can't tackle for shit & that's one of, if not THE biggest ability a safety has to have (being able to make a tackle in 1v1 situations). Mills just sucks.... Unbelievable he is still starting & wasn't changed in the off season. Totally understand we won the world championship but he just simply isn't good enough. Allows WAAAYYY too many big plays on a weekly basis

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
        What in the god's name makes you think Mills can play safety in the NFL. He can't tackle for shit & that's one of, if not THE biggest ability a safety has to have (being able to make a tackle in 1v1 situations). Mills just sucks.... Unbelievable he is still starting & wasn't changed in the off season. Totally understand we won the world championship but he just simply isn't good enough. Allows WAAAYYY too many big plays on a weekly basis
        Oh I agree he gives up too many big plays.. I wrote a post he should be benched but he was a safety in college and tackling isn't really his issue its coverage and double moves so he may be better suited for safety
        Last edited by Spartan92; 09-30-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Huh? That's typically one of the few things he can do. His biggest issue is his lack of range. At any rate, Darby and Maddox are the only CBs quick enough for the nickel. You could move Mills to FS and play Jones and Douglas outside, I guess.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

First off NOBODY can tackle, Darby blows and you have eyes and see the rest. You are not just going to bench him this is a chance for them to see IF he can play the position. Safety is far easier then corner, he is not getting beat on double moves. Try it can it get any worse then it's been. Maddox just blew the last play of the game and he is 5' 7"...

Comment

First off NOBODY can tackle, Darby blows and you have eyes and see the rest. You are not just going to bench him this is a chance for them to see IF he can play the position. Safety is far easier then corner, he is not getting beat on double moves. Try it can it get any worse then it's been. Maddox just blew the last play of the game and he is 5' 7"...
              I think the defense was much better when Darby was out last year. Rasul Douglas should be playing in his place.

I thought for most of last year, the D tackled extremely well--Seattle Seahawks well (I think they have been the best tackling team in the league the last 6 seasons or so). This year, the tackling is awful.

Comment

Working...
              X