has anyone cut the cord on cable yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone cut the cord on cable yet?

I’m getting ready to ditch Fios for PS VUE. Is anyone familiar with it? Pros/Cons.
    $50 per month and that includes all local channels plus NFL Network and NBC Philadelphia (CSN).im currently paying about $50 per month in equipment alone plus another $70-$80 in monthly subscription with VZ. You can stream thru a number of different devices (Playstation, Roque, Apple TV, Amazon Fire stick, Chromecast).

Yep, cut it 2 years ago. Use PSVue. Have all local channels and a shitload more. I say give it a try.

Not too many cons that I can think of, except there's no channel up or down kind of button to just cycle through the channels
    Last edited by dev_32; 09-30-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Years ago. You could probably get a shitload of stations with just a HDTV antenna in Philly.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It’s going on 4 years since I cut. I was an early adopter for Sling. $40/month gets me the blue plan (no espn/Disney, but it has Fox/NBC Sports), the sports package that includes nba tv and red zone, and cloud DVR.

I also bought Air TV, which streams all of my over the air Chanel’s to the same devices as sling. One time fee of $100. They apparently are adding free DVR soon.

I stream to Apple TVs and Rokus. If you aren’t an Apple guy, I recommend the Roku. Performs really well. I’d pass on the Amazon boxes.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
          I’m getting ready to ditch Fios for PS VUE. Is anyone familiar with it? Pros/Cons.
          $50 per month and that includes all local channels plus NFL Network and NBC Philadelphia (CSN).im currently paying about $50 per month in equipment alone plus another $70-$80 in monthly subscription with VZ. You can stream thru a number of different devices (Playstation, Roque, Apple TV, Amazon Fire stick, Chromecast).
          I use ps vue. Tablet apps, chrome casting from tablet/computer and use on a PS4/PS3 are all solid.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
            Only reason I kept Comcast is for NBC Sports Philly (CSN) did not know anyone else had it. Looking into it now...

Comment

Working...
            X