No announcement yet.

Down by 10, 1st and goal.om the 3, timeout Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahomes looked great, but that Broncos defense looks suspect as shit at defending roll outs. How many fucking times are you going to let the guy roll out to his right and complete a pass before you set a hard edge and keep his ass in the pocket?
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I’ll wait until there is more tape on the kid.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        I’ll wait until there is more tape on the kid.
        Agreed. Tessatore was calling him a "Superstar" last night. For fuck's sake, it's game 4. Give the kid two years before making a claim like that. The league will catch up to him soon

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          Classic FF
          I cringed watching this sequence but realized it was Denver that had in fact called the timeout there, not FF.

Comment

you do that, 3rd and Jinxes

Comment

I got heat for you cuh!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

“Best QB prospect in 10 years!”

Comment

They kept calling him "Showtime Pat Mahomes." Is that a thing now? I think this was stated last night, but this might be the worst MNF booth I can recall. Tessatore is uncomfortably awkward when he tries to be cool. Whitten is just too much. I like Booger, though.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

What, you didn't like Witten saying that the NFL had gone to the far left with its roughing rules?

Comment

Ha - I heard about that. What a maroon. Just seems like he tries too hard.

The MNF booth used to be a big deal. I'm sure I've watched Tessatore call games before but it certainly left no impression on me. I actually forgot I was watching MNF because he was calling the game. I'd rather they had a really good play by play guy and then Booger as the color guy. I think that would work.
                      Last edited by McCarthy12; 10-02-2018, 04:58 PM.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

MNF has been going downhill ever since SNF became the big game. The booth has gotten progressively worse, and while I don't really have a problem with Tessatore, the coverage as a whole isn't very good.

Even though I complain about Thursday night games, I'm much more interested in TNF than MNF this year. They've gone from terrible divisional games to a really good slate of games, and their coverage is better than ESPN's coverage.

Comment

Working...
                        X