Guess the next 6 days will tell us alot about where this team is going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the next 6 days will tell us alot about where this team is going

I picked a 2-2 start,,,we can't get too far behind in the conference,,,so they have to step it up Starting today! Need to string together some wins.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    I picked a 2-2 start,,,we can't get too far behind in the conference,,,so they have to step it up Starting today! Need to string together some wins.
    Yeah who knows. I think as long as this team gets into the playoffs, they have a shot. Playing well in December and January is what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      Yeah who knows. I think as long as this team gets into the playoffs, they have a shot. Playing well in December and January is what matters.
      ya I agree get to the dance playing well late in the season and anything can happen. As for today, our defense is good against the run which the Viks aren't doing at all. They will be pass happy today so I hope Double Move Mills has his shit together today or it will be a long one.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        So we gotta hope the rest of the division sucks. I'm in on that.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

they will heat up if the Oline can get it together

but when? can't 4 games out of a spot In Nov
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            So we gotta hope the rest of the division sucks. I'm in on that.
            Rest if the division does suck. We have to hope they get their shit together by December

Comment

Working...
            X