Well my worst case scenario is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well my worst case scenario is here

Deadskins have won and the Birds lost today. These clowns in DC area are now going to be crowing. I have NOT given up on Eagles yet, despite today's lost. Beat Jacksonville in London, get to .500 at the bye and take it from there.

Originally posted by greenfan View Post
    Deadskins have won and the Birds lost today. These clowns in DC area are now going to be crowing. I have NOT given up on Eagles yet, despite today's lost. Beat Jacksonville in London, get to .500 at the bye and take it from there.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this team is destined for 7-9. The secondary is uter garbage and the offense can't close games. Doug and Goah can't adjust the offensive plan apparently after the half and Shwartz on the defensive side goes to prevent for some stupid reason. I'm ok with us taking the L this season. Jason Peters needs replaced and we need a legit RB.

Comment

I've been lurking on the board a long time

And I remember SO many folks, loyal Birds fans, saying just win one Super Bowl. I remember thinking to myself that it would be great, but after that win, you STILL want the team to be winners. Just think of the Deadskins and Cowboys, who haven't won since the 90s. Think about Green Bay, which has been like seven years. A Super Bowl win in the past won't help how we as fans feel about our team going forward. I am elated that we have a Lombardi, but I would hate the idea of the team sucking or being mediocre for the next 3-5 years, which by the way, I don't think we will at all. I actually think if they can right the ship going into the bye, all bets are off. We should at least be competitive getting into the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by greenfan View Post
        This team will still win the division at 9-7, by next week they will have traded for a RB and WR.

Comment

Working...
        X