I've never really been big on running backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never really been big on running backs

but holy shit that was important yesterday. I've also looked and they have barely broken off any big runs at all. Last year they would get chunk plays all over the game, especially in the 4th quarter.

These backs may be okay but they need someone with better instincts and better ability. It's pretty clear to me that Doug doesn't trust them at all.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

They are decent but...

Originally posted by nerd View Post
    but holy shit that was important yesterday. I've also looked and they have barely broken off any big runs at all. Last year they would get chunk plays all over the game, especially in the 4th quarter.

These backs may be okay but they need someone with better instincts and better ability. It's pretty clear to me that Doug doesn't trust them at all.
    ...they are not game breakers/changers or pile movers. Really could have used a Blount type yesterday IMO.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Blount and Ajayi when he was healthy were really at another level from these guys.

Watching Hunt and Hill last night was really something. The Eagles have nothing like those guys. It’s going to suck in KC when FF blows it again with the group he has now.

Comment

They have to get a #1 running back. Smallwood and Clement are decent situational players but they need a horse to ride with a lead.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          It’s going to suck in KC when FF blows it again with the group he has now.
          Eagles won last year. Maybe this is Andy's season. Who the hell knows?

Comment

AFC sucks but he’s still has to beat Belichick. Who are you betting on? They already lost to NE this year.

Comment

AFC sucks but he’s still has to beat Belichick. Who are you betting on? They already lost to NE this year.
              Three point win in New England is not definitive. Pats/Chiefs Championship would be too iffy for me to bet either way. I assume the home team will be a 2.5 to 3.5 favorite. However I have seen Belichick beaten. It would not shock me it if this turns out to be Andy's year.

Interestingly, the Chiefs and Pats are both currently +550 to win Superbowl. I don't like playing futures but those are both value plays considering the Rams are +160. Ridiculous.
              Last edited by Maniac; 10-22-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Interestingly, the Chiefs and Pats are both currently +550 to win Superbowl. I don't like playing futures but those are both value plays considering the Rams are +160. Ridiculous.
                Check that. Bovada has Rams +300, Pats +550, Chiefs +600. Eagles are at +2500. Still best in the NFC East.

Comment

Blount and Ajayi when he was healthy were really at another level from these guys.

Watching Hunt and Hill last night was really something. The Eagles have nothing like those guys. It’s going to suck in KC when FF blows it again with the group he has now.
                  Agreed.

I have a soft spot for Smallwood because he is from Wilmington.

Having said that, he is not a feature RB. They need a workhorse.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I’m in Wilmington right this second and I say fuck that guy. He couldn’t find the hole even if the game was frozen and he had a minute to find it.

He also had several disparaging tweets about Philly before going to WVU. Not good enough to see field last year but now a starter? Sad.

I’m a Clement fluffer and he missed every cut back lane available yesterday, too.
                    Last edited by 91EaglesD; 10-22-2018, 08:56 PM.
                    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
                    X