Man, Verizon and NFL network suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Verizon and NFL network suck

So I'm watching the game on the third Q on my phone b/c I am supposed to have NFL network coverage on there as a subscriber to their network.

That cuts out. So I'm like... ok I will listen to the radio call on NFL gamepass.

That worked for a while but cut out as well... wouldn't let me log back in either, despite attempts to reset my password (I don't believe I forgot it... I have it saved in a PW manager) Really strange. I imagine the NFL doesn't want my online business anymore.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

NFL.com is a fucking joke ... I once tried to log on to the app with my Firestick and I know for a fact the PW was correct because I used it on my computer earlier in the same day and it wouldn't connect on the tv
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Canceled GamePass online. Received an email saying that it was set to auto-renew in a week so I called to make sure that it was canceled.

Still renewed and got charged.

Comment

yeah, i was watching online (legal stream) and it cut out when we made our 4th down stop.

i ended up watching the rest of the game through an illegal stream, which was better than the legal stream.

Comment

Now, I get right back into the stream of the game no problem!

No password change, no nothing!

WTF?!?
          --------

Comment

advanced technology is overrated. Yall didn't know?

Comment

Have the NFL sunday streaming ticket....and the game was blacked out. Lame. Same deal for the NBA league pass. If its on the NBA network, you can't watch it. So dumb. I don't want cable! Ended up getting a free weak from a streaming cable service, but what a hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                Have the NFL sunday streaming ticket....and the game was blacked out. Lame. Same deal for the NBA league pass. If its on the NBA network, you can't watch it. So dumb. I don't want cable! Ended up getting a free weak from a streaming cable service, but what a hassle.
                I have to note MLB.TV is a solid streaming service, even if the Phillies have sucked recently and I can't watch their games live against the NYC teams. Never had a tech problem with it.
                --------

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                  Sounds like streaming dog shit and needs to be removed

Comment

Working...
                  X