They need Defense and OL Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They need Defense and OL Help

Everyone I know wants a RB but with Sproles back after the bye and the way Adams ran today with Clement and Smallwood I do not think it's a must, also WR Matthews played well with Ags and Jeffrey plus the 2 TE's again not a must need. But OL is thin and our secondary is hurting those are the main 2 areas. Wentz was on the run all day.

Don't forget Wallace is coming back, yay lol. Definitely need oline help and defense.. Fuck I know the cards said PP is stay now but would they not trade him for a 1st and something else like a player.. Shit I would give a 1st for PP

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      Don't forget Wallace is coming back, yay lol. Definitely need oline help and defense.. Fuck I know the cards said PP is stay now but would they not trade him for a 1st and something else like a player.. Shit I would give a 1st for PP
      That is them blowing smoke up teams asses, when you have 1 or 2 wins this time of the year your team is rebuilding and most players are available. PP can be had for a 2 or 3 I would not give up a #1 unless the player was a bonafied stud for years to come and PP is great at his position but has had some injury problems.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        That is them blowing smoke up teams asses, when you have 1 or 2 wins this time of the year your team is rebuilding and most players are available. PP can be had for a 2 or 3 I would not give up a #1 unless the player was a bonafied stud for years to come and PP is great at his position but has had some injury problems.
        The cockfather
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
        X