I’d prefer Rams go UNDEFEATED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’d prefer Rams go UNDEFEATED

Does us better to have more NFC teams with weaker records AND them playing with the undefeated pressure come playoff time.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    Does us better to have more NFC teams with weaker records AND them playing with the undefeated pressure come playoff time.
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Just forget about them and the Saints

Comment

Doesn't that mean they beat the Eagles? No thanks. I want that one.
      Last edited by Maniac; 10-28-2018, 08:57 PM.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You know damm well the Rams are not going undefeated. They should have lost today

Comment

Rams & KC will both go one and done in the playoffs.
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
            I don't think one and done but one of them will not be in the SB

Comment

What?

The middle of the AFC is so soft. Chefs will play someone like Texans, Bengals, Dolphins, or Ravens. The FF can outscheme all those teams and choke near the pinnacle like old times!

Comment

I want the Rams undefeated going into the Eagles game in December. That's the best chance to win. They will be due.

Comment

Right, this is what I meant really, I am happy with the Rams winning week after week and weakening the record of the teams we will be up against at the end like the Packers etc. You KNOW they do not want to be undefeated and have a hot Carson Wentz roll in there...
                  Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                    The middle of the AFC is so soft. Chefs will play someone like Texans, Bengals, Dolphins, or Ravens. The FF can outscheme all those teams and choke near the pinnacle like old times!
                    Same shit different year for kc. Think he started 9-0 his first yr & 5-0 last year with same result...a giant collapse. You may be right he might choke a game later but he eventually will shit the bed.
                    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Yeah but...

Same shit different year for kc. Think he started 9-0 his first yr & 5-0 last year with same result...a giant collapse. You may be right he might choke a game later but he eventually will shit the bed.
                      This is a little different, instead of a game manager like Smith, he has a potential stud in Mahomes. The kid is a wildcard that I think might just get Reid his first SB win.
                      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                        This is a little different, instead of a game manager like Smith, he has a potential stud in Mahomes. The kid is a wildcard that I think might just get Reid his first SB win.
                        I think it's more Kareem Hunt than the QB not to say he is ASS but that dude is the truth

Comment

Working...
                        X