Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could see Tampa trading Djax and a pick or so

For Foles.

Fitzpatrick isn't the answer and they have clearly moved on from Winston by naming Fitzpatrick the starter. Not sure what a package including Djax would look like but it would solve a problem and wouldn't be a bad place for BDN to land

Bruh...

TB has the #1 offense in football. Fitzpatrick is averaging over 300 yards a game, including the games where he was pulled/put in for Winston. He leads the league in yards/attempt and QB rating.

That team isn't trading for a QB.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 10-29-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Bbbbbbwwwwwaaaahhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        Bruh...

TB has the #1 offense in football. Fitzpatrick is averaging over 300 yards a game, including the games where he was pulled/put in for Winston. He leads the league in yards/attempt and QB rating.

That team isn't trading for a QB.
        A boy can dream lol. Plus be honest Fitzpatrick is Fitzpatrick a journeyman they may believe foles is the future or they wouldn't have benched Fitzpatrick for Winston in the first place. You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          A boy can dream lol. Plus be honest Fitzpatrick is Fitzpatrick a journeyman they may believe foles is the future or they wouldn't have benched Fitzpatrick for Winston in the first place. You never know.
          WHAT FUTURE COULD THEY BE LOOKING AT? FOLES IS 30 IN JANUARY.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            WHAT FUTURE COULD THEY BE LOOKING AT? FOLES IS 30 IN JANUARY.
            Ok ok I was wrong I heard he may be moved at the deadline from lacanfora I'll admit I'm a wangnut

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              For Foles.

Fitzpatrick isn't the answer and they have clearly moved on from Winston by naming Fitzpatrick the starter. Not sure what a package including Djax would look like but it would solve a problem and wouldn't be a bad place for BDN to land
              Dont see Tampa Bay going after Foles. And after Matthews made some plays on Sunday, I doubt the Eagles go for a WR.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I am really thinking howie stays put and keeps all picks for next year.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                X