TRADE DAY !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRADE DAY !!!

Got up this morning expecting something and nothing from around the league. Looked up what is being said and the Eagles are linked to Jordan Howard, DeSean Jackson and Richard Sherman (surprised), not seeing a big splash because I do not think Howie wants to part with high draft picks. 10 hours and counting.
    Last edited by thegodfather; 10-30-2018, 06:19 AM.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY OTHERS ON THIS BORED THOUGHT IGGLES WOULD MAKE ZERO MOVES BY DEADLINE, LIKE MYSELF.
    HOWIE WANTS THEM PICKS FOR NEXT DRAUGHT, TO RELOAD TO MAKE A RUN NEXT YEAR.

IF HE DOES TODAY I'LL BE SERIOUSLY SURPRISED.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I’m with you. I’d like to see them add a piece, but other than last year, they’ve never made a splash.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I expect that Howie and staff have been busy pursuing leads, but I trust that he's not going to jeopardize the franchise by overpaying for short-term help. If he doesn't make a move, it's because there's not enough value in return in his eyes, and I'm okay with that.

Comment

I was going to post the Sherman thing

his contract is a mess, and he would love to get the fuc out of there...wouldn't surprise me if Bennett was lobbying for him.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

They won’t be making any deals. That Cowfag trade for Cooper is having a ripple effect with teams that will make unrealistic demands for middling players. I hope their season goes to shit and they own a top 5 pick next year that they won’t be able to use because they traded it.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              They won’t be making any deals. That Cowfag trade for Cooper is having a ripple effect with teams that will make unrealistic demands for middling players. I hope their season goes to shit and they own a top 5 pick next year that they won’t be able to use because they traded it.
              Golden Tate for a 3rd rounder, a little steep but like you said the Cowcunts fucked it up for everybody.

Comment

Working...
              X