Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fultz

Oh, this is a fun game.

In 106 minutes, Omari Spellman has more made 3s (7) than Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz have in over 3300 minutes (4) in two years.

At the risk of being a Simmons Slurper, I wouldn't compare him to Fultz. Even without a jump shot, he's an all star and a triple double threat every night. He's a fantastic point guard. I do think he'll eventually develop a shot but I also don't think they need to rush him because he does so much else well.

Fultz, on the other hand, HAS to be able to shoot. Especially if he is going to share the court with Simmons. His utility to this team is based on his ability to shoot. He looks good running the offense, but without being a scoring threat, he's basically a backup point guard.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

On a side note, that Sacramento pick we're sending to Boston is not looking so bad. It might not even be a lottery pick

Comment

I don't think Simmons will ever have a jumpshot. I don't think he even knows if he's left or righty. The better teams in the league will take advantage of him and sag. Fultz has a better chance imo of becoming a shooter. That being said .. It's a shooters league and two #1 overall picks on the Sixers can't shoot.

Comment

"It's a shooters league and two #1 overall picks on the Sixers can't shoot."... that is exactly what I was getting at. Simmons is a freak,and I can forgive his not having a J... If Fultz ever turns into anything other than a pedestrian money stealer... Ill eat another pepper at a gayte.

Comment

Oh no doubt. Two number one picks who can't shoot is insane.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The Fultz thing is gonna hurt the 76ers for awhile. De’arron Fox is ultimately going to be the guy we will regret missing out on.

Comment

Working...
              X