Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sproles is done

Aggravated hamstring injury per internet

YEA THEM OLD LEGS JUST DON'T WANT TO HEAL UP.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This one isn't a shocker at all. They should have offered him a coaching internship in February and tried harder to pick up anything better than Matt Jones.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

They released their punt returner and he was promptly claimed off of waivers by the Texans. Bad decisions are starting to add up. Link: https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...1-fantasy-news

Comment

plus 'we' cut D. Carter b/c Sproles was coming back and somebody claimed him. That's very unfortunate.

Bringing back Sproles was a real dumb decision.

Comment

Deandre carter should be on the roster and Peters and sproles should be IR’d

I’ll never believe otherwise

Comment

HE LOOKED GOOD IN TRAINING CAMP, BUT YEA, THE WAY IT LOOKS NOW, HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE RETIRED.

MAYBE HE JUST TWEAKED IT AND CAN COME BACK LATER ON AND SURPRISE A FEW TEAMS.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Carter has some dog in him. I wish we (they) would have kept him around. You need Kelce's hungry dogs who weren't on last year's squad to keep guys honest.

Comment

Golden Tate will have extra work...

...him and Agholor need to fill in.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Peters is still better than Big V.

I have no idea why they wanted Sproles.

Comment

Not the best of situations but at least there is some experience at the position.
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        plus 'we' cut D. Carter b/c Sproles was coming back and somebody claimed him. That's very unfortunate.

Bringing back Sproles was a real dumb decision.
                        So stupid!!!

Comment

Pederson is obsessed with Sproles. I don't want to take away anything from his career or what he did for the Birds, but I believe his injury last year was a sort of blessing in disguise as far as play calling went. They were forcing the ball to him way too often early in games. Pederson did the same thing this year before he got hurt.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yep, agreed 100%. They were better and more balanced after he went down last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                              Carter has some dog in him. I wish we (they) would have kept him around. You need Kelce's hungry dogs who weren't on last year's squad to keep guys honest.
                              Dude, Carter did nothing.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X