Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positives from Dallas win:

Ginger Garrett will be their coach next year

Jerruh is gonna give Dak franchise QB money.

Those are massive wins for us.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Ginger Garrett will be their coach next year

Jerruh is gonna give Dak franchise QB money.
    This is great, I was literally thinking the same think watching the game last night. They're going to base their next 4-5 years on one aberration of a game, nice.
    If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

I can’t wait until they cryogenically preserve Jerruh

And bring him back at the start of every season.

He is the best Cowboy ever!!!
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Neither of those guys are as bad as people act like they are.

Garrett is just average.

Dak can win when he has good players around him, which he does right now. Dallas isn't exactly screwing themselves by keeping him.

Comment

I think Dak sucks, personally. he's awful from the pocket. he's not worth franchise QB money anyway. and if they give it to him I'll be thrilled.

Him getting huge money is a good thing for the rest of the division. It will likely cost them young talent at other positions they can't afford to keep.

You can't pay everybody.

Comment

Can we just Futurama him for FOREVER please

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              Dak can win when he has good players around him, which he does right now. Dallas isn't exactly screwing themselves by keeping him.
              Depends what they pay him.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Neither of those guys are as bad as people act like they are.

Garrett is just average.

Dak sucks. I think he's a fringe starter in the league. Garrett is a puppet. He's been there for 9 years and has like 2 playoff wins or some shit. Imagine that shit flying here lol. Doug just brought a Lombardi in and his seat is already warming up
                Last edited by Greenstealth; 11-30-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Seat is warming up according to the fans. I'd imagine that it would take 3 straight seasons, or 4 out of 5 with no playoffs for Pederson to be on the hot seat or fired.

Garrett is a puppet, but people act like he's Ben McAdoo. He's just average. Dak is a middle of the pack QB but people act like he's Tyrod Taylor.

In neither case am I like overjoyed that those guys are sticking around. I'm also not worried about them being contenders or anything. But I mean, this is the third year of Garrett-Prescott, and it's not like they've been a disaster.

Comment

He's not average, he got his job as "the hot OC" and he doesn't even call plays. What does he do? He claps. Dak straight up blows.

Comment

Stop. Dak is Blake Bortles with a taper fade and yogurt endorsements.
                      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Working...
                      X