Kareem Hunt Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kareem Hunt Wow

what a fool! I suspect he will be punished but will find work due to his age and skills but why cut the guy now when you knew about this in February? Someone will give this guy a chance for sure. Interested to see what you guys think of the situation and if you would welcome him here. I'm all for second chances and all but you never put your hands on a woman or child, never. This is nothing like the Ray Rice thing it was some pushing and shoving and maybe an overhand slap and the other woman was knocked down through the other man being pushed but still a man gotta keep his cool and his hands to himself.

I dont know how I would feel about him being an Eagle if they went that route but he will definitely find work again.

He'd set a better example for the locker room than Michael Bennett, that's for sure.

Comment

That scrum is over blown, and I hate domestic violence more than anyone on this board.

Bring him in.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        He'd set a better example for the locker room than Michael Bennett, that's for sure.
        You are just an idiot, period. Both are not the same thing but keep harping in the same thing guess you don't have an original thought in that brain of yours. I dont expect much from an uneducated yokel anyways. Beat it noob

Comment

Generalisimo Francisco Franco

is still dead.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            is still dead.
            I STILL LAUGH EVERY DAMN TIME .
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              You are just an idiot, period. Both are not the same thing but keep harping in the same thing guess you don't have an original thought in that brain of yours. I dont expect much from an uneducated yokel anyways. Beat it noob
              These posts are what's best in life.

Comment

Looked like a teenage spat to me. She was in his face. The guy definitely could benefit from counseling. But the headlines seem overblown.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Driving your enemies before you! Posts like this! Hearing the lamentation of their women!
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I read that she allegedly dropped an N bomb on him as well. You say that to a man that big...lucky you don't end up in the hospital wondering what happened. Was not nearly as violent as I expected when I saw the video. I think him lying and previous incidents caused the Chiefs to drop him as much as this incident. I wonder what else they know, because to cut a talent like that has to have more to the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      Looked like a teenage spat to me. She was in his face. The guy definitely could benefit from counseling. But the headlines seem overblown.
                      I watched it, too...and I agree that the outrage is probably over hyped.

That said, I think the added issue is that he lied about it to the Chiefs and/or the league. Had he come clean from the start, there might have been a more positive path forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                        I watched it, too...and I agree that the outrage is probably over hyped.

That said, I think the added issue is that he lied about it to the Chiefs and/or the league. Had he come clean from the start, there might have been a more positive path forward.
                        I would pick him up. He's young and talented and besides this one incident he appears to be a decent person.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                          I read that she allegedly dropped an N bomb on him as well. You say that to a man that big...lucky you don't end up in the hospital wondering what happened. Was not nearly as violent as I expected when I saw the video. I think him lying and previous incidents caused the Chiefs to drop him as much as this incident. I wonder what else they know, because to cut a talent like that has to have more to the story.
                          Is the use of the "N" word justification for striking another person? Striking a woman?

From a purely legal perspective hateful words are not a justification for self-defense which is the reason for hitting another person but I have seen lately where prosecutors have not pursued charges due to the use of hateful language. The long term effects may come back to haunt as I guarantee future defendants will use hate speech as a defense regardless of whether it is justified.

Comment

Working...
                          X