Report Giants & Shurmur want Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Giants & Shurmur want Foles

Just read an article that could be in play once the season is over, which makes sense Shurmur knows and worked with Foles, he knows the NFC East. They could use Foles 2-3 years and groom some youngster out of college. But We need to revamp the D line to crush him if they do .

Noooooooooooooo

no no no, were not doing that to St Nick...No way!

Plenty of AFC teams need a QB
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Lol “we” have no say in the matter. He’s free to go wherever he wants after this season. Uh doy!

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

I am with you I hope not, I want him to go somewhere and succeed this time, but not the NFC East.

Comment

your right,,

and Nick wouldn't play for any NFCEast teams.

Jags need a qb
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I could see him taking the job in NY. Saquon, Beckham, Shephard, Ingram. They go heavy in the draft on the Oline and maybe if FA and he could be pretty darn good there. Plus gets to play Wentz head to head twice a year and shine up the ring he won in his face. I would hate it but I could see BDN taking it

Comment

If you read the same article I did, it asked the question--"Would the Giants want Foles to be a bridge QB between Manning and whatever QB they draft next year" it laid out the case for Foles over Manning, chief among them he was OC under Kelly when Foles ha his 27/2 season but it definitely didn't say the Giants were going after him in FA.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                If you read the same article I did, it asked the question--"Would the Giants want Foles to be a bridge QB between Manning and whatever QB they draft next year" it laid out the case for Foles over Manning, chief among them he was OC under Kelly when Foles ha his 27/2 season but it definitely didn't say the Giants were going after him in FA.
                No Shit they cannot say anything yet the season is still in play and they cannot tamper, nobody is going to say we want Foles while Eli the gold standard is there, I am sure sources inside the organization told a writer and so on and that is how these things get started.

Comment

Working...
                X