Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just retire Sydney Jones

You ain’t built for this game
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Have you seen the rest of the secondary? Besides MJ none of them belong out there.

Comment

He is injured again dumbass
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He is injured again dumbass
        You called for him to be retired and call me a dumbass. Checked ya fucking brain out before committing the comment I see.

Comment

You aren’t grasping oxygen thief. He needs to retire because he can not stay healthy. I don’t care if he is the tallest midget.

Comment

Really soft.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              Really soft.
              Hands greased up. Not gonna lie I am happy he missed the tackle and the fucking lady beating ewok got injured.

Comment

Howie win : Top 10, 1st round talent in the 2nd round

Comment

Can’t tackle or cover. Other than that we are fine there.

Comment

I’m sure he is in the tent getting his hamstring looked at

Comment

WASTED ANOTHER FIRST ROUND PICK. SUCKS.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Ok 3I , fuck Jones. Dude is a pure bum.

Comment

Working...
                        X