Biggest travesty of this season’s cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest travesty of this season’s cluster

The NFC doesn’t have a dominant squad. Right there for the taking if you nut up.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-09-2018, 10:50 PM.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    The NFC doesn’t have a dominant squad. Right there for the taking if you nut up.
    I wish people would apply that same logic to the cowboys chances this post season but it’s all hurrrrr durrrrr dak and Garrette contract extension memes

Comment

Umm...even considering the last two weeks, what do you call the Saints and Rams? Unless going undefeated in the conference is a prerequisite, those teams are dominant.

Comment

The Bears D dominated the Rams attack tonight...scored a whopping six points. The Rams looked like a different team when they were forced to play in the cold.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
          The Bears D dominated the Rams attack tonight...scored a whopping six points. The Rams looked like a different team when they were forced to play in the cold.
          And the Cowboys absolutely embarrassed the Saints. That game was like 37-10 on my scoreboard. Not even remotely close.

Comment

if Dak doesn't turn over the ball the cowboys probably can reach the SB

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
              if Dak doesn't turn over the ball the cowboys probably can reach the SB
              Yea, they have the best team in the NFL right now. Imagine if they had a top tier QB or even mid-tier!!

Comment

Shut the fuck up.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Is there an alternate NFL? Because you CANNOT be serious.
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

This thread makes one wonder

if natural selection is a viable biological theory.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

This bored's version of obvious Darwinism.
                      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Bwahhhhh, they are not even near the best in the Nfc. Rams, Saints, Bears, Seahawks, Vikings
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Yes, the Rams had a bad game on the road against a great defense. This does not preclude them from being a dominant team.

If I didn't know any better I'd say it had a lot more to do with the Bears stopping the run and forcing the Rams to pass against a defense that ranks 1st in interceptions and 2nd in yards/attempt than being "forced to play in the cold."

It's almost like we didn't go up to Seattle and only score 10 points last December. If a team has to go undefeated in the conference to be dominant, then I think the 2004 Eagles are the only dominant NFC team I've ever seen.

Comment

This guy makes a handle in 2014 and doesn't start posting until today. love it.

Comment

Working...
                            X