Phillies very active

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
    They spent $50M for a declining asset. I'm not saying Williams is the answer. I'm saying they outbid themselves on a player they could have gotten at the trade deadline for a Single A player. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
    Fair enough
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Lol...the Phils have significantly improved their bullpen as well as at SS, 1B, and LF. They aren't finished either.

And yet still the WIP crowd bitches! It's the only thing they know how to do! Go call Angelo or Howard and cry about it!

Comment

YOU can go fuck yourself, too, with the tired WIP bullshit for ANYONE not agreeing with YOUR opinion.
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

If I had to take a guess I think Harper goes to the Dodgers and the Phillies get Machado over the Yankees by paying him more $ and also selling him he can be the face of the franchise, be the man.

Comment

this sounds right

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              If I had to take a guess I think Harper goes to the Dodgers and the Phillies get Machado over the Yankees by paying him more $ and also selling him he can be the face of the franchise, be the man.
              I think you're right. Yankees don't seem super into overpaying for Machado, but they're still shopping their players around, so who knows.

Comment

If Machado is the face of this franchise, this is going to backfire. It's risky enough signing a player to a long term contract who actually gives a shit, this guy is going to be a headache. I have no idea how a big contract is going to make the situation better.

I'm not sure how accurate this is but I heard that Utley may be in Vegas trying to recruit Harper for the Dodgers. That would sting.
                Last edited by Snakebitten; 12-12-2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X