Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Groh, promote Deuce to OC and bring Flip back as QB coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The implication was that Gomer shouldn't either ... unless he's not interested in keeping his job.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Underachieving QB?

Let me ask you a question ... do you think Wentz is having to re-invent his game to some degree this year or do you think he's got the same escape artist game he had last year?

And do you think he's getting the coaching help he needs or are you in agreement with those who think his mechanics are fucked?

Comment

I THINK HIS MECHANICS ARE OFF A LIL FROM LAST YEAR, AND RIGHTLY SO. HE'S MISSED MORE RECEIVERS THIS YEAR THAN ANY OTHER.

NOT PUTTING HIM DOWN, I LOVE THE CAT. I THINK NEXT YEAR, WITH AN ENTIRE OFF SEASON COMIN, HE'LL BE BACK TO KICKIN SERIOUS ASS. OF COURSE THAT DEPENDS IF THE O LINE ACTUALLY PLAYS WELL AND WHOEVER IS LEFT, GETS HEALTHY.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Mechanics are certainly off, and he is officially a year removed from the ACL. If Flip wants to be the QB coach, great. But I’m not letting him anywhere near the entire offense.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Oh, my bad ... it's a year ... take off the brace Carson, you fucking pusscake.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Oh, my bad ... it's a year ... take off the brace Carson, you fucking pusscake.
              I thought Roob had a reasonable take on this.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...-freaking-mind

IMO there is still some uncertainty ahead. Number one, Wentz has to get through the rest of the season healthy.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                There's a reason that Duce didn't get the OC job.
                What reason is that?
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

For those who don't want to read the article ... and/or should already know ... here it is in a nutshell:

Wentz is a fucking baller.
                  Last edited by slag; 12-12-2018, 12:32 AM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

Working...
                  X