Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you care if Ertz breaks the tight end receiving record.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you care if Ertz breaks the tight end receiving record.

Let us know your interest!
    He's getting too many targets. Spread the ball around.
    8.33%
    Better him than Witten.
    66.67%
    I don' t care about individual stats if they don't make the playoffs?
    16.67%
    I love Zach. I love Julie. They're so cute. I want them to have this record!!
    8.33%
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

I want to know why #3 is a question.

Seriously, though, it's great that he's Wentz's security blanket, but the number of throws going his way says a lot about the play calling. Or about Wentz getting tunnel vision.

Comment

Even if we make the playoffs, I don't see us going anywhere

Too many injuries. I say better him than Witten.

Comment

Eagles record or the NFL ???

If NFL yes

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

Seriously, though, it's great that he's Wentz's security blanket, but the number of throws going his way says a lot about the play calling. Or about Wentz getting tunnel vision.
          One thing that has been extremely evident is the frustration Wentz has shown this year. Part of with himself but other times as well.

First time I noticed it was the Jags game. I think it was red-zone, Alshon got open but Big V got beat on a move inside and Wentz got sacked. I remember a shot of Wentz coming off the field and Doug had to pull him aside to calm him down.

It seems that has happened more and more often. I'm going to assume he's frustrated with himself, the play-calls and the o-line.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yeah, I've wondered from Day 1 how he would be able to handle adversity, which he had very little of in terms of performance issues. Hopefully he has the grit to shake it off and keep moving forward.

Ultimately, what I'm seeing is a mixture of things. Sometimes the right read isn't there (I blame the play design for that). Sometimes it's there, and his throw is off (I see this as his mechanics issue). Sometimes there are wide open players, and he's either missing the read or waiting too long (where his metal game is off). And sometimes the OL just isn't giving him enough time to let the play develop.

All of these can be fixed, but it isn't going to happen anytime soon. Just get him through the next three games without major injury.

Comment

When it comes to Ertz, I care mostly that he caught some huge balls, including the go-ahead TD in the Super Bowl.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I want him to have it for all of the sentimental reasons, but also for the superficial. He's been my fantasy TE every year he's been in the league.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Typo.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I love that you can see who voted for what

Comment

Yeah, I've wondered from Day 1 how he would be able to handle adversity, which he had very little of in terms of performance issues. Hopefully he has the grit to shake it off and keep moving forward.

Ultimately, what I'm seeing is a mixture of things. Sometimes the right read isn't there (I blame the play design for that). Sometimes it's there, and his throw is off (I see this as his mechanics issue). Sometimes there are wide open players, and he's either missing the read or waiting too long (where his metal game is off). And sometimes the OL just isn't giving him enough time to let the play develop.

All of these can be fixed, but it isn't going to happen anytime soon. Just get him through the next three games without major injury.
                      some guy I follow on twatter does a bunch of film review and since wentz returned he stated that his mechanics were off but started to get a bit worse as the season went along. Said that footwork wasn't great at the start of this season but it's gotten less better and he's starting to favor the left leg more on planting.

he feels that most qb's are able to work on mechanics all off-season (even if healthy) to maintain good habits. Wentz couldn't because it was more focused on rehab. Bad habits crept back in and everything he corrected/improved upon last year has basically come back so he's going to have to rebuild them this off-season.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Fuck Witten. I want Ertz to erase him from every page of the record books, then take a job broadcasting and shit all over him on TV.

Comment

Working...
                        X