• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickening Dak Lapping

Everywhere on TV, radio. Crazy.
    DB

Nature of the beast my friend.

I don’t think dak is as bad as everyone around here thinks he is but he definitely benefits from a great supporting cast.

That being said, fuck Dak Prescott.

Comment

Without Zeke last year

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      Nature of the beast my friend.

I don’t think dak is as bad as everyone around here thinks he is but he definitely benefits from a great supporting cast.

That being said, fuck Dak Prescott.
      Dak was mediocre at best...game manager, not a guy who will carry the whole team
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

His mobility gives us fits, not his arm. He is average.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          Everywhere on TV, radio. Crazy.
          Before the Eagles 1st game with them all the talk was Dallas drafting a QB for the future or signing a FA in the off season because Dak is not a starting qb. win 4 in a row and everything changes even though it has nothing to do with his play.

Comment

Dak sucks. No question.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I think DAK maybe half retarded

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                I think DAK maybe half retarded
                You would know.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                X