Level of certainty about today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level of certainty about today

Not certain: The Colts will beat Dallas.

Fairly certain: Between 4:30 and 8:30 I'll convince myself that Saint Nick will save the day and the playoffs are still a possibility.

Certain: The Rams will lay 40 + on the Birds and season will be toast when I go to bed.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Man, I want to believe they can pull this off. But with the Rams losing last week, and the Eagles not showing anything this year other than poor play, it's so hard to see any other outcome possible

Comment

Colts win. Dolphins Win. Eagles win. Saints win.

In that order.

Nick Foles will rise to the occasion.

We need to get 2017 Doug tonight.

Comment

FUCK THE RAMS. GOING DOWN LIKE A FI DOLLA HO.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-16-2018, 02:32 PM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Edited

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          FUCK THE RAMS. GOING DOWN LIKE DQ's mom in the backseat of a 83' Camaro.

Notice I didn't do all caps.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
          X