Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do we want to win today?

Besides the Eagles.

I've lost track. Cowturd loss has to be good. Viking loss. Panther loss. Not sure about Bears/Packers.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Thinking we want the turds, packers, queens and pandas need to lose...

Comment

Does it really matter?

Why are some of you hell bent on limping into the playoffs to get one and done , instead of reloading for next year for a strong push?

Comment

So go away.

Of course it matters. Get in the playoffs and see what happens. I've seen Nick Foles play a few good games.

Comment

Dallas loss is bad. Chicago's week 17 game against Minnesota is now likely meaningless. Eagles now have to win out to make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            So go away.

Of course it matters. Get in the playoffs and see what happens. I've seen Nick Foles play a few good games.

Yes cause our 15th string CBs are all of a sudden gonna turn from shit to gold...you are delusional.

We are just way too banged up.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              Dallas loss is bad. Chicago's week 17 game against Minnesota is now likely meaningless. Eagles now have to win out to make the playoffs.
              Win out isn't enough though, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                Yes cause our 15th string CBs are all of a sudden gonna turn from shit to gold...you are delusional.

We are just way too banged up.
                Okay quitter. Go away.

Comment

If Eagles win tonight Bears can get a bye with another Rams loss.

If Eagles lose tonight the Bears/Vikings game might as well be meaningless.

Comment

I was counting on the Vikes losing 2/3 being more likely than the Eagles winning out.

Playoffs are now pretty much out.

Comment

Obviously

whoever you bet on the money line
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        So go away.

Like he is going to go on the road 3 times and led the team to the SB

you sound like u a little slow

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          whoever you bet on the money line
                          Other than that.

I had a Packers/Steelers/Eagles money line parlay. Small bet but would have paid 50-1. Still have a live teaser.
                          Last edited by Maniac; 12-16-2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                              Like he is going to go on the road 3 times and led the team to the SB

you sound like u a little slow
                              Like he's gonna outplay Brady in the Superbowl. You sound like u a lotta smegma.

Comment

Working...
                              X