Schwartz is an Asshole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwartz is an Asshole

No spy on Watson? Wtf did he do all week jerk off in his office?

He is a jagoff
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The refs mayne. The refs. I'm just flaborgassed
      Last edited by Williejay; 12-23-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

guy couldn't get a man free if his life depended on it..

he almost blew the SB....didn't chuck gronk @ LOS on HM play!

guy has consistently given up 4 and long 3rd and long over and over cause he wont call a fuggin Blitz...I H8 the guy he needs to be gone yesterday!
        Last edited by TRENT; 12-23-2018, 03:47 PM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

he's shitting the bed right now

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          He is a jagoff
          can call a defense with a lead
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Well, if this is any consolation he drives Seth Joyner crazy as well as he's been ripping him pretty good the last two weeks during the postgame show. Like us he simply doesn't understand his unwillingness to bring pressure from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
              Well, if this is any consolation he drives Seth Joyner crazy as well as he's been ripping him pretty good the last two weeks during the postgame show. Like us he simply doesn't understand his unwillingness to bring pressure from time to time.
              Agree with this but Schvanz defense works when hes rushing 4 and getting pressure so I kind of get it. Hes done a decent job with this secondary and we probably only give up 16 points today if Adams can hold on to the ball.

Schwartz was always staying IMO and this ending to the season only solidifies that.

My issues are more with the OC.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                Got news for ya, Ill bet he is the D Cord in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                  The refs mayne. The refs. I'm just flaborgassed
                  Let's not forget if not for Adams fumbling there would have been no chance of the Texans making that run.

Comment

A spy on Watson.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                    Who? If Schwartz deployed a spy on Watson then it would have been another reason to fire him.

Spy talk = I don’t know football

Comment

It's hard to bring pressure against Houston with all of the max protect they run.

Joyner has a point when it comes to other weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        Who? If Schwartz deployed a spy on Watson then it would have been another reason to fire him.

Spy talk = I don’t know football
                        SPIES EQUAL YET ANOTHER HOLE IN THE DEFENSIVE BACKFIELD FOR RUNNING BACKS TO GO TO RECEIVE A PASS. NO THANKS.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I’m beginning to think it is possible to have a good defense any more given the rules nd refs. No matter who is coaching.

Comment

Working...
                          X