• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’d rather have another year of Sproles than Adams

Guy kinda sucks.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

�� yeah grand opening grand closing
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'd rather gamble one more year of Sproles and cut Adam's.

Comment

Again there is a reason he was undrafted and not every undrafted player pans out. Clement didn't look so good this year without ajayi and blount. For anyone expecting this kid to be a beast, yikes. He will break a run here and there but he will never be the answer.

Comment

Clement only looked bad because...

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Again there is a reason he was undrafted and not every undrafted player pans out. Clement didn't look so good this year without ajayi and blount. For anyone expecting this kid to be a beast, yikes. He will break a run here and there but he will never be the answer.
          he hurt his quad early in the season and never seemed to get healthy enough to make the kind of plays he can.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Dont know about keeping Sproles but Adams is a def cut.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
              he hurt his quad early in the season and never seemed to get healthy enough to make the kind of plays he can.
              You could say that, I'm not giving up on the kid he brings value as a change of pace back for sure I love the guy but it's clear he isn't a feature back is what I mean. He could be a James white tyie player I think

Comment

Still bitter about not having Blount on the roster.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                X