Gotta admit Foles plays with ice water in his veins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta admit Foles plays with ice water in his veins

He just has something about him. I would not let this guy walk next year for free. Figure something out. Teams need QB's franchise the fucker and trade him, something but he has value. If not keep him cause we really don't know Wentz's full health issues.

I agree and never wanted to trade Foles when everyone was talking about trade value and trading him. For this this exact reason and situation. Plus he likes Philly and that's something good, too. Wentz regular season, Foles in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      He just has something about him. I would not let this guy walk next year for free. Figure something out. Teams need QB's franchise the fucker and trade him, something but he has value. If not keep him cause we really don't know Wentz's full health issues.
      Sucks but have to gamble on Wentz. Somebody is bound to pay Foles.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Phire Phat Phuck View Post
        I agree and never wanted to trade Foles when everyone was talking about trade value and trading him. For this this exact reason and situation. Plus he likes Philly and that's something good, too. Wentz regular season, Foles in the playoffs.
        Nah long term I still believe wentz is the qb for this team. Will be an interesting conversation if Foles gets to the playoffs again, wins a few playoff games then what? Franchise QB's don't grow on trees and I Beleive Carson is one so I don't think you can ever pull the trigger and get rid of him no matter what the return
        Last edited by Spartan92; 12-23-2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Nah long term I still believe wentz is the qb for this team. Will be an interesting conversation if Foles gets to the playoffs again, wins a few playoff games then what? Franchise QB's don't grow on trees and I Beleive Carson is one so I don't think you can ever pull the trigger and get rid of him no matter what the return
          Won't make the playoffs because Wentz lost to the Cowturds.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Won't make the playoffs because Wentz lost to the Cowturds.
            Zing! Would it be impolite to point out that Wentz never threw 4 TD's in a game this year? Just wondering?

Comment

Working...
            X