Gotta pull for the Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta pull for the Steelers

Fuck the Saints and we need Chicago with a need to win the last game.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Refs already siding with NO

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Freaking BS PI in endzone when the Aints should have turned the ball over on downs...
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Chicago has something to play for next week no matter what happens.

If the Saints clinch #1, and Chicago wins today, Chicago secures the #2 seed with a win (they play at 1pm) and a Rams loss (4pm).

If Chicago loses today, they're playing for the #3 seed. If they finish tied with Dallas @ 10-6, Dallas wins the tiebreaker with a better NFC record.

The Bears will have something to play for next week regardless of what happens between now and then.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the info
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Impolite...

Chicago is losing at the half to Sf

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            Chicago has something to play for next week no matter what happens.

If the Saints clinch #1, and Chicago wins today, Chicago secures the #2 seed with a win (they play at 1pm) and a Rams loss (4pm).

If Chicago loses today, they're playing for the #3 seed. If they finish tied with Dallas @ 10-6, Dallas wins the tiebreaker with a better NFC record.

The Bears will have something to play for next week regardless of what happens between now and then.
            100% correct, no matter what the Bears have something to play for unless ... They if they lose today and look at the situation of who could finish 5th and 6th to see if the 4th seed is a better place to be. Either way 5 and 6 will be either Seattle, Minny or Eagles. Oh and Dallas will lose in the 1st round as usual.

Comment

Daaaaaaa BEARS

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                Daaaaaaa BEARS
                Damn motherfucking skippy.

Comment

Working...
                X