• Show
Clear All

• Foles was amazing today

I just want to point that out.

Always comes up big when needed. Total alpha
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Took a slug to the chest and got back in the game
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        I just want to point that out.
        BEST BACKUP QB IN HISTORY OF FOOTBALL.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          BEST BACKUP QB IN HISTORY OF FOOTBALL.
          is it impolite to point out he keeps killing it and we all agree we don't believe Wentz beats Brady in the SB last year?
          Last edited by Spartan92; 12-23-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Best QB in Eagles history. Perfectly fitting if that's his last game in green at the Linc.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              Best QB in Eagles history. Perfectly fitting if that's his last game in green at the Linc.
              Wouldn't be so sure of that.

Eagles can trade Wentz to the AFC.

Foles would sign with an NFC East team if they let him go.

Also, perfect is the enemy of the good. Let's not over think this decision.
              Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-23-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

what do yall think happens if Foles go 3-0 to end the season ay 9-7 but they still get in the playoffs? Is wentz still the starter?

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                  what do yall think happens if Foles go 3-0 to end the season ay 9-7 but they still get in the playoffs? Is wentz still the starter?
                  Do you mean still don't get into the playoffs?

I think Wentz is back and Foles is gone absent another SB appearance.

Comment

They're not trading Wentz. That's crazy talk. I fully expect Wentz to be the Eagles GOAT when he hangs it up.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                      I think at this point love Nick or not Wentz is the future. But, your cant let Nick walk and decide where he wants to go like Giants or Washington if Smith's career is over. I would franchise the MVP and try and trade him but no way I let him walk. he has value even on a franchise tender. Lots of teams need a QB even if you get a 3rd back you can keep him out of the east and decide where he goes like Jax or anther team in need who have busts at QB and they can negotiate their long term deal with the SB MVP

Comment

Here is my opinion if Foles leaves. He’ll only leave if some team gives him the cash to make him a long term starter. He’s got a young family. I think he has no interest in becoming a bridge starter for any team and uprooting his family. They love living in Philly and he loves playing in Philly and for Pederson. His best career highlights have come in Eagles green. I think the Eagles decline his option but they tell him if he doesn’t find a situation he’s comfortable with, they’ll bring him back but at a backup’s salary. Think Cliff Lee and why he cane back to play for the Phils after getting traded to Seattle.

Comment

And he’s just gonna walk away without an effort to keep him. That will not suck until it does.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                            is it impolite to point out he keeps killing it and we all agree we don't believe Wentz beats Brady in the SB last year?
                            NO, DO NOT ALL AGREE. NO WAY TO ANSWER THAT OBVIOUSLY. PURE SPECULATION. I DO KNOW WENTZ WAS 11-2 WHEN HE WENT DOWN, AND IS EVERY BIT AS RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THIS TEAM WHERE IT NEEDED TO GO, THEN THE BEST BACKUP IN LEAGUE TOOK OVER.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                              And he’s just gonna walk away without an effort to keep him. That will not suck until it does.
                              IF BOTH SIDES AGREE HE STAYS ONE YEAR 20 MIL.HE MAY STAY, TAKE THE CASH. AND RETIRE AND BE A PREACHER.

Comment

Working...
                              X