Interesting take on Wentz vs. Foles from a non-Eagles fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting take on Wentz vs. Foles from a non-Eagles fan

So, this guy I work with knows I am an Eagles fan and I found out today he is a Dolphins fan. I ask him, "Do you like Ryan Tannenhill?" He responds, "He's finished." I mentioned that the Birds pulled out a win against the Texans in the final seconds and he says Nick Foles is awesome and we should trade Wentz, and I say nope and he says he understands. I also say Nick will probably be available to another team after this season because we can't afford to keep him and he agrees. He then said he would love to have BDN as the Dolphins next QB OR if the Eagles should win the Super Bowl again with BDN at the helm, he would love to have Wentz in Miami. Seems like our team is in a win-win situation regarding QBs.

This is the exact opposite of interesting

Comment

Did you exchange numbers?

Originally posted by greenfan View Post
      So, this guy I work with knows I am an Eagles fan and I found out today he is a fan. I ask him, "Do you like Ryan Tannenhill?" He responds, "He's finished." I mentioned that the Birds pulled out a win against the Texans in the final seconds and he says Nick Foles is awesome and we should trade Wentz, and I say nope and he says he understands. I also say Nick will probably be available to another team after this season because we can't afford to keep him and he agrees. He then said he would love to have BDN as the Dolphins next QB OR if the Eagles should win the Super Bowl again with BDN at the helm, he would love to have Wentz in Miami. Seems like our team is in a win-win situation regarding QBs.
      Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Comment

"I say six. He says six. I say one. He says one. I say zero. He says zero..."

Comment

bwah
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            This is the exact opposite of interesting
            How do you get spit coffee off a keyboard?
            Last edited by WeaponX; 12-27-2018, 11:00 AM.
            If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Working...
            X