• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iggs open at -5.5

Really?

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Really?
    Why does that surprise you ? -3 for home field and another 2.5 for being 6th seed.

Comment

It’s not shocking, but I thought the reigning SB Champs would get a little more respect. I expect that number to drop over the next few days.

Comment

It actually opened at Bears -6.5 and -7 in various places. It dropped to 5.5 almost immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          Why does that surprise you ? -3 for home field and another 2.5 for being 6th seed.
          SOUNDS RIGHT TO ME. PROVIDING FOLES IS PLAYING. THAT NUMBER JUMPS TO 7.5, 8 IF HE'S OUT.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I like it.

Really no surprise that the Bears are favored by more than 3-4. Division champ that contended for a bye vs last team in that needed help.
            Last edited by art vandelay; 12-31-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Sounds about right. I expect the Foles news and confirmation that he's a starter to drop it to about 5 and bounce a little up or down.

Edit: Foles confirmed just bruised ribs, confirmed "good to go" and the line dropped to -5.
              Last edited by JuTMSY4; 12-31-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X