Dimmy's BDN Landing Place Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimmy's BDN Landing Place Odds

5-2 Miami. New coach will want to draft a QB but this class is thin. The owner's got enough money to make it happen and will spend the money to get the Man.

3-1 Denver. Elway is a bit shy after the Case Keenum debacle. Elway is more of a classic pro-set guy and might just go with a QB who is not as reliant on read and react tactics.

4-1 Jaguars. Blake Bortles. Case closed.

10-1 Vikings. (kidding, but Cousins totally sucks.)

1000-1 Eagles. Howie trades Wentz for a first round draft pick and some glass beads and he declares undying fealty to BDN as the Eagles win a second consecutive Superbowl.

The thing I wonder about is would the Eagles exercise the $20MM option then trade BDN to get a bit of value for him. If I were Howie I'd pay him the million dollar incentive just to gain some legitimacy with BDN then negotiate a $15MM option and then trade him.

PS The Flyers suck.

That is all,

Dimmy
    DB

If the eagles picked his option up for 20m foles could then return 2 million dollars to effectively buy his way into free agency. The eagles aren't getting anything for him but a 3rd round comp.

Comment

Dimmy The Greek

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      5-2 Miami. New coach will want to draft a QB but this class is thin. The owner's got enough money to make it happen and will spend the money to get the Man.

3-1 Denver. Elway is a bit shy after the Case Keenum debacle. Elway is more of a classic pro-set guy and might just go with a QB who is not as reliant on read and react tactics.

4-1 Jaguars. Blake Bortles. Case closed.

10-1 Vikings. (kidding, but Cousins totally sucks.)

1000-1 Eagles. Howie trades Wentz for a first round draft pick and some glass beads and he declares undying fealty to BDN as the Eagles win a second consecutive Superbowl.

The thing I wonder about is would the Eagles exercise the $20MM option then trade BDN to get a bit of value for him. If I were Howie I'd pay him the million dollar incentive just to gain some legitimacy with BDN then negotiate a $15MM option and then trade him.

PS The Flyers suck.

That is all,

Dimmy
      Haha
      Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-02-2019, 01:45 AM.

Comment

it's worth noting

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        If the eagles picked his option up for 20m foles could then return 2 million dollars to effectively buy his way into free agency. The eagles aren't getting anything for him but a 3rd round comp.
        Keeping BDN this year instead of getting a 2nd and spinning BDN into a 3rd round pick after a deep playoff run with Nick is really best case scenario for Howie. He did everything right.

Comment

If I’m not mistaken, the option works both ways: BDN can simply opt out.
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
          X