Vick Ashley’s mom is my true bae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick Ashley’s mom is my true bae

I love that bitch. I’m thinking about letting her have a 30 minute lunch break tonight. Nah...daddy needs another ostrich trench.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    I love that bitch. I’m thinking about letting her have a 30 minute lunch break tonight. Nah...daddy needs another ostrich trench.
    For your FYI I hope you are wearing protection if what you are insinuating is true because my mother contracted herpes and hep-c when she was vacationing in Pennsylvania after spending the night literally "partying hard" with 2 truck drivers.

Comment

That “vacation” was earning me money!

I sold her to 3rd & Inches for a purple tilted brim
      Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-04-2019, 07:16 PM.

Comment

To ehxibit the YouTube video embedding code:

You got this:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

[youtube*]dQw4w9WgXcQ[/youtube*]

leave out the asterisks and you get this:

--------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Vick Ashley View Post
          For your FYI I hope you are wearing protection if what you are insinuating is true because my mother contracted herpes and hep-c when she was vacationing in Pennsylvania after spending the night literally "partying hard" with 2 truck drivers.
          You drive truck and work at Starbucks??
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Haha

The ultimate geigh song!

Comment

I wish I had my brim back, this hoe is worthless. She passed me a stack of hunderts and didn’t have the presidents facing the same direction like I like it.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I’m a muthafuckin pimp bitch! I don’t give a fuck what the Johns catch. But if your mom acts out of pocket one more time, I’m pulling out the coat hanger.

Comment

She responses well to “good cop, bad cop.”

I wish I had my brim back, this hoe is worthless. She passed me a stack of hunderts and didn’t have the presidents facing the same direction like I like it.

Show her a strong pimp backhand and then get her a happy meal with extra fries and a small sprite. Works every time.

Comment

bwah
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I need that brim back. I’ll give you the hoe back and I’ll throw in a case of Cool Filter Kings and some gold curb feelers.

Comment

I hate to be picky, but I threw some peacock feathers

I need that brim back. I’ll give you the hoe back and I’ll throw in a case of Cool Filter Kings and some gold curb feelers.
                        on the brim and I’m getting compliments.

Let’s add a sweetener. These pimp kickers!

Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-05-2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vick Ashley View Post
                          For your FYI ...
                          Is this idiot for real?
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Nice touch with the peacock feathers...damn.

Comment

E
                              A
                              G
                              L
                              S
                              !!!!!
                              Let's go

Comment

Working...
                              X