Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you guys please stop talking **** about my mom and start talking about how your

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guys please stop talking **** about my mom and start talking about how your

team is actually going to have a chance at winning against my bears tomorrow?

Literally everyone knows that my mom is a very "loose" woman and it is not a secret that she derives income from time to time by dating ugly and fat men who are gross and have very little life skills, but this forum is supposed to be about football and this weekend, PLAYOFF football.

Let's try to have some actual discussions about the game or I will be forced to quit this website and never come back.

Thanks.

why you mad bro?

Originally posted by Vick Ashley View Post
    team is actually going to have a chance at winning against my bears tomorrow?

Literally everyone knows that my mom is a very "loose" woman and it is not a secret that she derives income from time to time by dating ugly and fat men who are gross and have very little life skills, but this forum is supposed to be about football and this weekend, PLAYOFF football.

Let's try to have some actual discussions about the game or I will be forced to quit this website and never come back.

Thanks.
    DB

Comment

OH NO!!!! DON'T LEAVE, PLEASE. WHAT WILL WE DO ,WHAT WILL WE DO. THE END IS NEAR.

NEVERMIND, GO GET ME SOME CREAM AND SUGAR. NOW CUPCAKE!!!!!
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-05-2019, 11:51 AM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
      X