Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO COLTS!!!

Cmon Frankie!!!

Seriosuly I cant wait for the colts bears rematch since the last superbowl because this time in this years the bears will win because the tables are literally turned now that Maserati Mitchell is the QB instead of sexy rexy, seriously o would literally pay to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vick Ashley View Post
      Seriosuly I cant wait for the colts bears rematch since the last superbowl because this time in this years the bears will win because the tables are literally turned now that Maserati Mitchell is the QB instead of sexy rexy, seriously o would literally pay to see this.
      You are nothing but a little pussy who talks online and gets his rocks off. So take your queer ass avitar and go fuck your boyfriend.

Comment

You think Josh McDaniel

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
        Cmon Frankie!!!
        could've made this happen? Me neither. Let him die with the Pats.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          You are nothing but a little pussy who talks online and gets his rocks off. So take your queer ass avitar and go fuck your boyfriend.
          If you were to come all the way over to Oak LAWN AND SAY EVEN HALVE OF THAT TO MY FACE you would literally be made to wish you could eat solid food again but it would be weeks and maybe possibly months that you would actually be getting your nourishment threw a straw in liquid form because your face would literally be brokened.

Comment

why you mad bro?

If you were to come all the way over to Oak LAWN AND SAY EVEN HALVE OF THAT TO MY FACE you would literally be made to wish you could eat solid food again but it would be weeks and maybe possibly months that you would actually be getting your nourishment threw a straw in liquid form because your face would literally be brokened.
            ?
            DB

Comment

I remember when the Vikings fans came here talking shit. See how that turned out for them. All of what you said about faces being broken etc. You know Philly is just as mean and rough as chitown. Meaning your threats are empty lol.

Comment

Why would anyone respond to an obvious troll? That’s what get him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                  I remember when the Vikings fans came here talking shit. See how that turned out for them. All of what you said about faces being broken etc. You know Philly is just as mean and rough as chitown. Meaning your threats are empty lol.
                  Your dumb ****city only has FOUR krav maga studios LM**O. As if!

Comment

Andrew Luck

looks like he should be on a deck of those "Most-Wanted" playing cards from the Gulf War ... but he sure can play QB.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Keep looking over your shoulder

Comment

This kid is busting a nut over a SB Loss.....

Rainy day game my team loses,,,good times

Don't remember the Chi/ NE sup Huh?....
                        No surprise he don't know how to shuffle
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

oak lawn? That's fag city in chicago

Like Provincetown, MA. I used to live in Bridgeport
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            Like Provincetown, MA. I used to live in Bridgeport
                            Bridgeport is a nice area they literally have a buffalo wings & rings (best onion rings ever) and hopping nite-nite life and a really decent library so I would have zero problems meeting you for chicken wings and onion rings whenever you decide to make a trip, I have a fake ID and will even buy you 2 redbull/vodkas.

Comment

Vick is bringing life to this board..I've been a long time lurker and it's kind of dead in here.

Where is everyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X