Seahags...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahags...

Wtf is this garbage. Also the refs are paid off, so many no calls going in favor of Dallas .

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
    Wtf is this garbage. Also the refs are paid off, so many no calls going in favor of Dallas .
    Jerruh is paying them all

Comment

16 passes for Wilson.

What even the fuck?

Comment

The fucking fix is in. The hold was a horrible call, the call afterwards was legit.

Comment

The fucking fix is in. The hold was a horrible call, the call afterwards was legit.
          These PI calls make me want to not watch the playoffs

Comment

McMahon is giving Dallas the game. Probably just as well. Seattle is more dangerous. Would love another game against Dallas.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

That call on kj wright was disgusting.. McMahon at his best wanting the cunts to win this one. And why the fuck didn't the Seahawks keep passing it was working on the secondary

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                McMahon is giving Dallas the game. Probably just as well. Seattle is more dangerous. Would love another game against Dallas.
                Seattle didn’t look very dangerous but I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                  Seattle didn’t look very dangerous but I agree.
                  Seattle wins without the bogus penalties. Eagles at Dallas is preferable to Eagles at Seattle. We'll see.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                    That call on kj wright was disgusting.. McMahon at his best wanting the cunts to win this one. And why the fuck didn't the Seahawks keep passing it was working on the secondary
                    I was asking myself the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X