Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the eagles win tomorrow

Dallas will beat the rams in a fraud showdown... Media will be insufferable

Eagles will get mcmahoned 6 ways to Sunday if they make it to NO. The Dallas/NO rematch is already penciled in.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      Eagles will get mcmahoned 6 ways to Sunday if they make it to NO. The Dallas/NO rematch is already penciled in.
      The script is on Goddell's desk

Comment

The fix is in...FOR THE EAGLES

What McMahon wants is a Philly/Dallas NFC Championship and a repeat of BDN hoisting the Lombardi.

He also desperately wants the QB controversy to end all QB controversies dominating the headlines throughout the off-season.

Embrace it folks, it's our time to shine.

Comment

A Brees vs Brady/Mahomes Super Bowl is what the NFL probably wants. I dont think Dallas has the cache theyre looking for. Also, that Cowboys team isnt very good.
          "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
            A Brees vs Brady/Mahomes Super Bowl is what the NFL probably wants. I dont think Dallas has the cache theyre looking for. Also, that Cowboys team isnt very good.

They are one Zeek injury away from really sucking.

Comment

I agree with the OP that the eagles will indeed win tomorrow. They are a solid team and Monday will be a better day for them. #bookingit

Comment

Originally posted by Vick Ashley View Post
                I agree with the OP that the eagles will indeed win tomorrow. They are a solid team and Monday will be a better day for them. #bookingit
                The same solid team who only scored 10 pts in the first half against the skins at wash??????

Comment

LMAO at thinking a Eagles - Cowboys NFCCG match up is possible. The two worst teams in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                  X