Soldier Field reaction to the missed FG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier Field reaction to the missed FG

Was pretty tame. Aside from a few people throwing beers, I've seen the crowd let the Eagles have it harder over waaay less. I would go ballistic over a loss like that.

Still cant believe Icing the kicker worked. That "double doink" never goes the Eagles way.

Comment

In season's past that ball would've glanced off the upright, clanked off the crossbar and then gone OVER for an agonizing Eagles loss. Embrace the Power of St Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
        In season's past that ball would've glanced off the upright, clanked off the crossbar and then gone OVER for an agonizing Eagles loss. Embrace the Power of St Nick.
        For a moment, I thought it did just that.

Comment

Season's past?

That ball goes in two months ago ... Foles is a wizard ... his presence brings power from other dimensions.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Season's past?

That ball goes in two months ago ... Foles is a wizard ... his presence brings power from other dimensions.
            Sorry. I stand corrected.

Immediately after the game I told my ten year old grandson(who was watching the game with us) that he's very fortunate to be alive during this era of Eagles football because they were brutal when I was his age in the late 60's-early 70's. They were so bad in those days that I became a big Rams fan the moment they traded away my favorite player Harold Jackson.

Comment

Working...
            X