The Saints are shitting their pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    But the Eagles still won ... Foles brings paranormal phenomenon into the mix.

Wentz coming off the lingering effects of an injury doesn't have mystic spirits guiding the Eagles to wins.

The Saints are fucked.
    The Saints are about to enter The Upside Down.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
      For me this game is everything, I hate the Saints so much and their ONE 2009 Hurricane Katrina narrative Super Bowl. They think they have the pedigree of the Patriots. Talk so much trash. I don't care what happens thereafter -- I need to see the Eagles shut them down. I want Fletcher Cox in Brees ASS ALL DAY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      My older brother has lived in the Gulfport, MS area for 25 years and over time eventually became a diehard Saints fan...became a season ticket holder right after Katrina.

Needless to say as a South Jersey guy he grew up as a big Eagles fan so he still pulls big-time for the Iggs as long as they're not playing the Aints.

Unlike some Saints fans he's also a realist. After they blew the Vikings game last year he admitted that he didn't think they would've knocked-off the Eagles anyway due to the inside pressure created by Cox and Co which would've given vertically-challenged Brees fits. He was absolutely thrilled when the Birds F-I-N-A-L-L-Y brought home the Lombardi for it's long-suffering diehard fans.

I'm hoping like hell that our DL plays out of their minds and gets into Brees' grill and head because we're gonna be in a world of trouble otherwise.

Comment

I don't get NFL OC's. It's clear that all Schwartz does is rush 4. If you get the ball out in 2.5 seconds or less our secondary will not hold up. Realistically, Chicago's offense sucks and I can't believe they kept trying to run. When the OC woke up and started passing the backfield was getting exposed (mostly Maddox). Saints offense way better than Bears offense and if Peyton has a brain he will pass all game long and put this game on the shoulders of Brees, Thomas and Kamara in the passing game.

That being said, this team better remember the a$$ kicking from week 11, the Saints chirpings about stealing their mask routine and the Saints chirping in the off0season that the Eagles would never have won a SB if the had to play them last year instead of Minnesota. Make them eat a few fists!!!!

Comment

I’m sure when Payton called that TD pass already up by 34 in the 4th he thought he killed this team’s chances of getting into the playoffs. And I’m betting he was secretly rooting for the Bears yesterday.
          Last edited by bobbyuk; 01-07-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Smallwood looked like he had it and let the defender wrestle the ball away. At least that’s how I saw it.

Comment

Check out the video

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              Smallwood looked like he had it and let the defender wrestle the ball away. At least that’s how I saw it.
              You may need to try and slow down the video if you can’t see the poor ball placement from the end zone angle. The ball is clearly thrown behind Swallwood. Advantage defender.

https://www.chicagobears.com/video/c...-on-in-traffic

Comment

If that’s a bad link then...

Note the ball is thrown on the inside of the hashmark and Smallwood is on the outside of the hashmark.

Comment

I doubt it but hopefully they will be at this time next week.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Holy shit ... Foles is a Demogorgon?

I hadn't considered that theory ... the Saints could REALLY be fucked.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                    X