Schwartz has gone stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwartz has gone stupid

Had them backs up and you start 4 zone deep....nothing underneath or in the midddle.

He needs to go.

You don’t play bend don’t break with a QB like Brees
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

He has been fantastic and deserves to be back according to the bored last week.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

does not know how to call a game with a lead

period!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

He will not change ..he is inflexible

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        He has been fantastic and deserves to be back according to the bored last week.
        ...despite the evidence of his weak 3 and long tendencies.

Repeats his mistakes, and will not learn to grow of change. That gets you fired in most industries.
        Last edited by Raptor; 01-13-2019, 07:12 PM.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Seriously, holding the to ten points with all of the injuries and one CB who nobody ever hear of?

Comment

It’s not one game....

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            Seriously, holding the to ten points with all of the injuries and one CB who nobody ever hear of?
            ...it’s a trend that extends multiple seasons.

Sick of seeing it. It’s predictable, even from my couch,which is dangerous because everyone can see it as well.

Comment

Working...
            X