FWIW Schwartz bltzed a lot last time we played NO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW Schwartz bltzed a lot last time we played NO

that did not turn out too well...they held them to 20 points and the O shit the bed for 3 quarters after the Foles Int. He is a legend, but he played nervous for the rest of the game.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    that did not turn out too well...they held them to 20 points and the O shit the bed for 3 quarters after the Foles Int. He is a legend, but he played nervous for the rest of the game.
    Keep your logic away from this bored.

Comment

Shut up and fire Schwartz

Comment

Obviously people are going to complain about the lack of blitzing, but there's a reason that he doesn't blitz. The defense wasn't good blitzing this year. More blitzing would just leave LeBlanc, Maddox, and uhhh..Hawkins? #46? on an island more often. Drew Brees would have had even more of a field day.

Comment

I don't give a shit how many points there were, do you think a DC who repeatedly gets bungholed because of his predictable dipshit scheme on 3d and long is immune to severe criticism?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Exactly, I don’t care if the D only allowed 8 points. His scheme ensures his DBs play 15 yards off the line of scrimmage on 3rd and long. They stand at the first down marker and attempt to tackle. Why does the scheme allow the receivers to catch the ball?
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Wasn't Hawkins 48?

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              Obviously people are going to complain about the lack of blitzing, but there's a reason that he doesn't blitz. The defense wasn't good blitzing this year. More blitzing would just leave LeBlanc, Maddox, and uhhh..Hawkins? #46? on an island more often. Drew Brees would have had even more of a field day.

I've never actually heard of the dude

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                WTF is Hawkins? Sidney Jones practiced all week, how the hell is he inactive while a PS kid nobody's ever heard of playing in a divisional playoff game?

Comment

Working...
                X