Worst part of losing this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst part of losing this game?

Can't gloat about Dallas getting their dicks kicked in.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Essentially they were ran over which is particularly sweet. Nothing worse than getting your teeth kicked-in by a punishing running game.

Comment

I forgot to add that we gave a much greater effort than those stinkin' Turds. We already beat the Rams in their stadium.

Comment

I call Bullshit on this

Our season lasted longer than theirs, be it a day, hour, what have you. By any means necessary can always find something to rub in their fucking noses!!

My latest go to is the infamous “how many rings” angle...I love reminding them their latest ring was carved from the same people who brought you hieroglyphics and the latest parade clips play in a loop on that old movie-tyme newsreel film. Lincoln celebrated with a night at the theatre after the WH invite.

Comment

The last parade was filmed by Abe Zapruder.

Comment

Sure you can, we are still defending SB Champs, we had more injuries than any other team to starters this season and officially we were the last team in the NFC standing, not our fault we played on Sunday. Fuck Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              The last parade was filmed by Abe Zapruder.
              If this is yours, it's the single greatest thing to ever come from this bored.

Comment

Working...
              X