Report:Alshon was playing with broken ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report:Alshon was playing with broken ribs

According to a report on NJ.com he was x-rayed at the start of week before the Saints game and was found to have cracked ribs.

Guy is nails.....he went up high to pull in some of the those catches; never mind all the unsung actions/movements to compete in a game.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

That's nuts. I have a fractured rib right now. I couldn't imagine getting hit there. I'm sure they shot him up, but still...that's two years in a row he played through a legit injury. He's the man.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I have had multiple occasions with broken ribs

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      That's nuts. I have a fractured rib right now. I couldn't imagine getting hit there. I'm sure they shot him up, but still...that's two years in a row he played through a legit injury. He's the man.
      ....On the worse cases I remember getting upset when I knew a sneeze was coming on.

Pain killers only cover so much.

What happened to you?
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I broke my rib reaching over an airplane seat to pick up a crayon for my daughter. Let that sink in for a second. I should have drank more milk as a kid...

Comment

Oh my friend....

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          I broke my rib reaching over an airplane seat to pick up a crayon for my daughter. Let that sink in for a second. I should have drank more milk as a kid...
          ....that must have been one awesome crayon!!

Time to start drinking your Ensure and calcium supplements....lol

Don’t feel bad, I’ve known someone who did the same loading groceries.

I hope your daughter appreciates the sacrifice

Comment

I think she appreciates it just enough to ignore my pleas to stop driving her arms, legs and head into my ribs lol.

Comment

I broke 3I momma’s ribs

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              ....that must have been one awesome crayon!!

Time to start drinking your Ensure and calcium supplements....lol

Don’t feel bad, I’ve known someone who did the same loading groceries.

I hope your daughter appreciates the sacrifice
              ... with a round house after watching a Bruce Lee movie.

She kept working.

Comment

Bwah

I'm a little ashamed that this sophomoric shit keeps making me laugh, but keep it up.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

.. it really doesn’t get anymore sophomoric, too. Well maybe all of the taking-a-dump stuff which is always great.

Comment

if you kick..

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                    ... with a round house after watching a Bruce Lee movie.

She kept working.
                    ..anything like you post, she prolly didnt feel a thing.

But don’t feel toobad, after her barn yard tour a donkey punch just makes her giggle.

Comment

Same here...

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      I'm a little ashamed that this sophomoric shit keeps making me laugh, but keep it up.
                      Gets me smirking on my worse days.

Comment

Donkey punching = foreplay to her.

The round house hurt her feelings, so I smacked and told her she was hurting MY FEELINGS with all of the crying!

Comment

same here torn rib cartilage too

not a good feeling,,no sleep...the guy is a warrior,,,well deserving of his number here in Philly
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

What the fuck you simple minded bitches!! I am King Kong in this mutherfucker! I’m putting cases on all you bitches! SHU program!
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                            X