Howie has his work cut out for him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie has his work cut out for him

Just saw the list of FA Eagles and possible releases online at NFL.com, WOW.

That's the case every year...

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    Just saw the list of FA Eagles and possible releases online at NFL.com, WOW.
    With the cap and a fifty three man roster there is always a fair amount of turnover, generally about a quarter of the roster. Pretty sure Howie has been working on his off season plan all season, let's see what he does before worrying about it.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      With the cap and a fifty three man roster there is always a fair amount of turnover, generally about a quarter of the roster. Pretty sure Howie has been working on his off season plan all season, let's see what he does before worrying about it.
      You are right we have faith in Howie, but that list is a long one with good players on it.

Comment

He still blows at drafting and I wasn't thrilled about how he back-filled the roster this season after the injuries. He's good at wheeling n' dealing, but not so hot at talent evaluation. We will need a boatload of quality this year, or we'll go backwards. I don't have any faith in him.
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
          He still blows at drafting and I wasn't thrilled about how he back-filled the roster this season after the injuries. He's good at wheeling n' dealing, but not so hot at talent evaluation. We will need a boatload of quality this year, or we'll go backwards. I don't have any faith in him.
          Depends on the position. They really blow at drafting DBs, WRs, and LBs to a lesser extent. He's done alright on the DL, OL, QB, TE.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

And generally at the top of the draft. He’s not good at back-filling with up and comers, e.g. the dreck we saw this year. I think he gets too comfortable whereas I’d like to see more churn until he finds a true keeper. Like his big move so far this off season: signing Pumphrey to a “futures” contract. Really? Haven’t they seen enough of him??
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
            X