Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those guys flippin’ burgers suggesting. “boys will be boys”

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
    That video didn’t show dickish powerful men. It showed regular white guys as the problem.

About 1/3 of our federal prison is filled with illegals.(12% of murder convictions) I’m sure you just made up that 1000 to 1 ratio. We can’t prevent citizens from being here and committing crimes but you could prevent illegals getting here and murdering people. I’m sure getting voters here is more important than saving a life.
    are all 06hawkalum’s age.

But who am I to target the “tech hook up” generation as preying on women knowing damn well the majority of women are wanting a meaningful relationship.

Comment

Right. I can't watch the video but whatever the content, rest assured that it was targeted to increase its market share within a certain demographic in order to please the board and shareholders. Gilette doesn't think those things - they think you think those things.

I'm sure the message of the video was correct, though. Masculinity and femininity are just social constructs that help us tell people what they should "be like." It's all nonsense at its core.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yep.

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Right. I can't watch the video but whatever the content, rest assured that it was targeted to increase its market share within a certain demographic in order to please the board and shareholders. Gilette doesn't think those things - they think you think those things.

I'm sure the message of the video was correct, though. Masculinity and femininity are just social constructs that help us tell people what they should "be like." It's all nonsense at its core.
        Its edgy but way less risk than the Nike commercial.

Plus, poor ole O6hawkalum’s generation is getting pwned by the commercial and don’t even know it. #youtoo #politelytakingadvantageofwomen #manup

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Just saw the ad. Have no problem with it.
          I see now there are heated arguments going on about it on social media. All sorts of people got triggered. Amazing. Gillette's ad agency wins!
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

That video didn’t show dickish powerful men. It showed regular white guys as the problem.

About 1/3 of our federal prison is filled with illegals.(12% of murder convictions) I’m sure you just made up that 1000 to 1 ratio. We can’t prevent citizens from being here and committing crimes but you could prevent illegals getting here and murdering people. I’m sure getting voters here is more important than saving a life.
            You're making this about Trump's stupid wall? Go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              You're making this about Trump's stupid wall? Go away.
              Someone replied to me about it. Piss off
              It IS About Me Asshole
              -----------------------
              Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Someone replied to me about it.
                Correction. You made this about illegal immigrants. Now go stand in the corner.

Comment

IMO, applies to every generation about the same

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                  That ad is spot on.

You fellas who grew up in an era that excused your shitty behavior because "boys will be boys" don't like being called out now that being a dick is no longer socially acceptable.

Some of you more defensive types interpret "being a dick" and "having a dick" as synonymous and therefore feel that this movement is attacking men for their anatomy, when it is, in fact, attacking men for their appalling behavior.
                  But ding ding ding

Comment

Working...
                  X