ALL 3 Cordinators coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL 3 Cordinators coming back

Pederson announced all 3 Groh, Schwartz and Fipp will be back next season.

Continuity is good. Schwartz did a good job with what he was given. Pederson and Groh need to do a better job at tailoring their offense to Wentz,s strengths like they did Foles.

Comment

If you look at Wentz's season...

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      Continuity is good. Schwartz did a good job with what he was given. Pederson and Groh need to do a better job at tailoring their offense to Wentz,s strengths like they did Foles.
      The main area that went south was his speed, he was not recovered sufficiently to be as fast as he was the year before. That led to mistakes he made based on what he was able to do the prior year. I do believe that next year he will be far enough removed from his knee surgery that his quickness will be back. Look at T. Gurley, he had a torn ACL a few years back and do you think he lost a step from it? A full off season, focused on football instead of rehabbing his knee, will very likely get him back to his old form and ability. I still think Wentz will be a star in this league, just gotta be patient. Look at most stud QBs, their early careers were not nearly as good as they became, and Wentz was way ahead of that curve prior to the injury, so I expect great things are coming from the kid.
      Last edited by Birdwatcher; 01-15-2019, 03:47 PM.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I think he skin is worse than his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          Schwartz I understand and Fipp, but I thought they might replace Groh with Deuce or DeFilippo

Comment

Groh is horrendous

Comment

If Groh is Horrendouse

Shwartz is Abhorrent!

its a mistake
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Schwantz needs a lesson from JB Smoove regarding

third and long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUu6Y5_xysQ
                Last edited by slag; 01-15-2019, 11:02 PM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                X