Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a Super Bowl Mug and the Ski Mask Bros Don’t!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Super Bowl Mug and the Ski Mask Bros Don’t!

Ah... coffee taste extra good in it after a great nights sleep!!!

I’m getting the impression

....you don’t like the Saints? Or reading off of 3&1 Mom’s menu offerings?

Sadly, the Evil Empire with Darth Belicheat moved another step closer to the trophy.

I don’t have a lot of confidence in the Rams.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      ....you don’t like the Saints? Or reading off of 3&1 Mom’s menu offerings?

Sadly, the Evil Empire with Darth Belicheat moved another step closer to the trophy.

I don’t have a lot of confidence in the Rams.
      At this point I don’t see why so many people care if the pats get another. They’ve already cemented themselves as the greatest dynasty ever. Plus if they win maybe Brady retires?

Comment

Personally, I don't mind if the Pats win this year. I'm not really a fan of McVay anyway. I know it wasn't his fault, but to vote that guy coach of the year, when Pederson did a far better job in the regular season and beat his team in their house was laughable. And down by 3 and you're 4th and goal from the 6 inch line and you go for a FG? To me, that's a loser mentality. We all can be sure Pederson would have gone for that, although he chose not to in Dallas earlier in the season. But in a playoff game?

Comment

Working...
        X