Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please God don't let Foles go, so we're not stuck with this selfish asshole

https://twitter.com/EagleFanProbs/st...96713819070465

I mean anyone whos followed the Eagles since Carson has been here and has half a brain knew that article was shit stirring click bait from the get go. He handled the Foles area better than anyone could ask, I look forward to seeing him healthy this year with a huge chip on his shoulder.

Comment

SEE YA NICK, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, BA- BYE.
      YA BELIEVE EVERYTHING YA READ HUH? WAIT LET ME TO MOW MY LAWN SELL YA SOME GRASS, TWIST IT UP IT'S GREAT SHIT.

MAN SOME YOKELS ARE JUST SO GULLIBLE.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-25-2019, 07:26 AM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Someone made the point on Twitter that the perfectly human character traits being attributed to Wentz make him sound like....Tom Brady. I'm no Brady fan, but I've heard his teammates talk about him. Same things the Eagles players have said.

Dumbest story ever. I suspect the author has not had a ton of leadership experience.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          Someone made the point on Twitter that the perfectly human character traits being attributed to Wentz make him sound like....Tom Brady. I'm no Brady fan, but I've heard his teammates talk about him. Same things the Eagles players have said.

Dumbest story ever. I suspect the author has not had a ton of leadership experience.
          All of the good ones are like that. A report from a tight-end (can't remember his name) from the packers said that Rodgers completely blew off a play call from the coach saying it was a dumb call.

Peyton was a psycho on the field.

I live in Pittsburgh and they fired Haley so that Big Ben could have a puppet as o-coordinator that would let him throw as much as he wanted.

If you have a quarterback that doesn't seem like a doosh...then he probably isn't that great of quarterback.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
          X