Clear All

• Well the Sixers are in playoff form

All in the final minute:

Scott fouling Durant
    Brown having Simmons miss free throw
    Simmons missing the rim on the free throw
    Harris stepping out of bounds on final shot

Bwhahhahaaaaa!

I’m not too upset about it. That’s a heck of a team...even without Klay Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      All in the final minute:

Scott fouling Durant
      Brown having Simmons miss free throw
      Simmons missing the rim on the free throw
      Harris stepping out of bounds on final shot
      https://twitter.com/johnkincade/stat...977012225?s=21

...perfectly stated.

Comment

I'm not upset about losing to the Warriors without Embiid. It was a good game.

But yeah, I'm feeling that way about Brown. I'm not at all saying he's above criticism, but I think he's owed a measure of respect for some of the crap he dealt with here and how far he's gotten. May just take someone else to cross the goal line.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

They will most likely get the C’s in round one. If that happens and they lose, you’d have to think they move on from BB? I know there was an interview with ownership that made it sound like an early exit was not an option. Will be interesting to see how this plays out...

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeHeadedMonster View Post
            They will most likely get the C’s in round one. If that happens and they lose, you’d have to think they move on from BB? I know there was an interview with ownership that made it sound like an early exit was not an option. Will be interesting to see how this plays out...
            You absolutely fire him if they go out in the first round. Look at this roster! The bench is a bit suspect, but there are very few benches that aren’t.

The starting 5 (on paper) is top 3 in the NBA. Unacceptable to be dumped in the first round...but a lot can happen in the next 18 games...

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeHeadedMonster View Post
              I don't think it is likely they face the C's this year because the Sixers are going to overtake the Oladipo-less Pacers and secure the #3 seed.

The Bucks will bounce the C's in the semi-finals.

The Sixers should get past the Nets in the first round, then they will have to face Toronto in the semi-finals and Milwaukee in the conference finals.

They will need to improve over the next 18 games if they have any shot of defeating those two very tough teams to make it to the NBA Finals.

With that said, if they win the East I think they match up pretty damned well with the cream of the crop in West.
              Last edited by 06hawkalum; 03-03-2019, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Add Ben bringing the ball up the court, under a minute, down 3. Teams will foul him 100% of the time

Comment

Working...
                X